View or download videos and documents created by or sponsored by NEMSPA.
Links to other industry organizations, publications, and safety resources.
Culture vs. Risk w/ Miles Dunagan
Join Eric and Miles Dunagan, President of the National Pilots Association at AMTC ELEVATE 2022, to discuss Just Culture, safety, risk, past air medical accidents, and much more.
RWS 105 – Enroute Decision Point with Miles Dunagan
Enroute Decision Point is a tool that you can use to shift your mindset into a deliberate decision making mode when you find yourself in deteriorating conditions.
Air Medical Journal presents peer-reviewed clinical and operational articles and original research dedicated to advancing the knowledge base of critical care transport professionals. Content also includes industry news, daily practice and health care issues, legislative updates, profiles of critical care transport programs, and safety and operations issues.
A subscription to the Air Medical Journal is included in most levels of NEMSPA membership. We often submit articles to be published in the AMJ.
Have an idea for an article? Let us know you have an interest in writing either for the AMJ or for our News Blog by filling out our Contact Us form.
TO VIEW THE AMJ ONLINE, MEMBERS PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND CONTACT US IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR MEMBER ID
1. Go to https://www.airmedicaljournal.com/ and click Register on the top-right corner of the page.
2. In the area titled Register for an Account for Free, enter your Login Details – your email address,
a new password and confirm password.
If the email address you entered is already associated with an account, please click Login at the top
of the page and enter your email address and password.
3. Fill in your Profile Information and review Email Settings (check your preferences).
4. Check the Registered User Agreement box and click the Register button. You will be taken to the
screen to claim online access.
Claim Online Access:
Once after successful registration, you will be able to see Claim subscription at your right corner.
Click on that.
1. Check the box "I receive my subscription through a society membership" and select
Society/Group as “National EMS Pilots Association”
2. Enter your Member ID (XXXX) and last name (XXXX).
3. Select Activate Claim.
4. Click on Activate Claim and your subscription will be successfully claimed. Please note that
claiming online access is a one time procedure.
National EMS Pilots Association